This therapists list can help you locate an IPEC Therapist.
You can find the level of education for each therapist and personal business page by clicking on their names.
Levels of IPEC Therapy education:
- Certified – Completed 400 academic hours of education
- Senior – Completed additional 40 hours of advanced education
- Professional Seniority – Completed additional 40 hours of learning to treat complex cases
- Expert – Additional education of 200 hours beyond Professional Seniority and/or submitted an academic work in a specific IPEC treatment and is actively treating clients as an IPEC Therapist for at least two years post Professional Seniority
- Teacher – An IPEC Therapist with experience of at least 4 years of actively treating clients, post Professional Seniority, personally certified by Dr. Uri Kenig
|Dr. Uri Kenig||IPEC Therapy Developer|
|Dalia Kenig||IPEC Expert|
|Avivi Sharon||IPEC Expert||Israel||Tivon||054-4708555||GAVIVI@BEZEQINT.NET|
The website management keeps the right to refuse advertisement services by its own discretion, to anyone